What makes Univestin® Unique?
- Univestin® is a combination of extracts prepared from two medicinal plants that have a long legacy of safe human consumption.
- Univestin® was shown to be safe and efficacious in extensive preclinical animal testing.
- Clinically proven to provide rapid and long lasting relief from joint discomfort.
- Improves range of motion, flexibility and physical function.
- Natural substances with history of safe human use.
- Extensive in vivo and in vitro safety testing with no adverse effects.
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients.
- Patent protected.
Derived from Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu
- Alleviate joint discomfort and stiffness.
- Improve mobility and range of motion.
- Enhance flexibility and physical function.
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, bars and other delivery systems
Greenish yellow to brown colored powder that partially dissolves in water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.