What makes Univestin® Unique?
- Univestin® is a combination of extracts prepared from two medicinal plants that have a long legacy of safe human consumption.
- The Univestin® plant extracts are enriched for two distinct types of bioflavanoids that Unigen discovered to inhibit the pro-inflammatory enzymes COX and LO and to also neutralize inflammatory reactive oxygen species (“ROS”).
- Univestin® was shown to be safe and efficacious in extensive preclinical animal testing.
- Univestin® was shown to be as efficacious as prescription drugs in relieving the signs and symptoms of Osteoarthritis in human clinical testing.
- Clinically proven to provide rapid and long lasting relief from joint discomfort.
- Improves range of motion, flexibility and physical function.
- Natural substances with history of safe human use.
- Extensive in vivo and in vitro safety testing with no adverse effects.
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients.
- Patent protected.
Derived from Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu
- Alleviate joint pain and stiffness.
- Improve mobility and range of motion.
- Enhance flexibility and physical function.
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, bars and other delivery systems
Greenish yellow to brown colored powder that partially dissolves in water.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.